When courts rule, how final is that ruling? If a parent runs up against a judge or other court personnel they don’t feel gave them a ‘fair shake’ is there recourse?
If you’ve gotten an order for child support that is now beyond your ability to pay, are there ways you can have it adjusted?
What do you do? And where do you start?
One of the cases many are following involves the father of a little boy who found himself battling against his pediatrician wife over the child’s gender identity.
Despite a myriad of reasons for discontinuing the ‘therapies’ — some of which will be permanently physiologically irreversible — a judge ruled in favor of the adoptive mother’s decision to alter the child’s male physique to reflect that of a girl.
The case shows just how convoluted these situations can become with judge’s rulings conflicting each other and the situation resembling more a tennis match than a court case.
- www.facebook.com › helpsavejamesSave James – Home – FacebookSave James 1h · https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jy44osnjOc In my opinion, the Writ of Mandamus that Jeff Younger filed contained a lot of valuable information that again proves that #UnethicalandCorruptJudgeMaryBrown abused her discretion and was a party to CHILD ABUSE and CHILD TRAFFIC by ignoring the following: 1.
- 4.6/5 (393)
- Followers: 41K
- Agency: Cause
- likes: 38.2K
- texasscorecard.com › video › saving-james-endingSaving James – Ending Child Mutilation in TexasMay 14, 2021 · Saving James – Ending Child Mutilation in Texas describes the case of James Younger, a boy caught up in a nationally-known fight over his biological identity—whether to protect his true self, or potentially force him into permanently disfiguring medical operations.
- www.lifesitenews.com › blogs › save-james-fatherSave James: Father risks arrest to save 9-year-old son from …Jun 30, 2021 · June 30, 2021 ( LifeSiteNews) — LifeSite has reported extensively on the story of James Younger, the boy whose father refuses to allow him to be transitioned to a female, even though his mom…
- pointofview.net › viewpoints › saving-jamesSaving James – Point of View – Point of ViewNov 01, 2019 · Saving James Share Penna Dexter Last February, in a one-hour radio interview, Jeff Younger told me the story of his battle to save his then-six-year-old son James. When James was 3 his mother, Jeff’s ex-wife, began dressing and treating him as a girl. She began taking him to a transgender-affirming therapist.
- www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › usTexas Judge Reverses ‘Save James’ Decision, Gives Mom Who …Aug 15, 2020 · Georgulas’ motion was granted and Cooks was removed from the case in December. According to the “Save James” Facebook page, a page ran by individuals interested in the case, both Younger, Georgulas, and the boys will be required to attend family counseling that will cost Younger $5,000 a month, in addition to a $10,000 retainer by a counselor.
- www.youtube.com › watchSaving James – Ending Child Mutilation in Texas – YouTube Saving James – Ending Child Mutilation in Texas – YouTube What happened to banning child gender disfigurement in the #txlege? Join Texas Scorecard for the premier of our first feature story,…
- Video Duration: 7 min
- Views: 12.8K
- Author: Texas Scorecard
- www1.cbn.com › cbnnews › usCourt Gives Temporary Custody to Mother in ‘Save James …Aug 06, 2021 · As CBN News has extensively reported, little James is in the middle of a legal battle between his parents, Jeff Younger and Anne Georgulas in Texas. The case made national headlines.