Need Fast Assistance? Call Today! (855) 997-7770

When courts rule, how final is that ruling? If a parent runs up against a judge or other court personnel they don’t feel gave them a ‘fair shake’ is there recourse?

If you’ve gotten an order for child support that is now beyond your ability to pay, are there ways you can have it adjusted?

What do you do? And where do you start?

Once you’re in court, do you have any rights? Some insist they didn’t.